Sunday, January 4, 2009

Animal Crossing City Folk (for Wii)

Hey all you city slickers!!
If you like shopping in the city then you will definitely like the latest Animal Crossing game!
In City Folk Wii, you start your life in a small town just like the one in Wild World. And yes, Tom Nook still asks you to do jobs! :P
When you hop on the bus, there's Kapp'n talking about whatever it is sailor-turned-bus-drivers talk about. In the City (The City apparently doesn't have a name) you can visit all the people who normally visit you in Wild World, Redd,Katrina,Lyle at the HRA, and Gracie of course! You can even get your shoes shined and get a Mii Mask!

I would rate this game 3 out of 5 stars... I definetly like Wild World better, but the people at the Animal Crossing Ahead Forums seem to like City Folk the best!

What do you think??

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can you buy this game at Walmart?

Stitches said...

Yes, I've seen this game at Walmart.

Stitches